As a busy working mom, if I have struggled with anything lately it is getting meals cooked for my family. I work from home doing customer service for a popular website. My husband is legally blind. I have seven children in total living at home. Three of those are home schooled.
When I say I have a busy home, I mean it. For a really long time, I have struggled in the meal planning department. Until this past week, I didn’t recognize the big need to plan our meals.
I was so wrong. Not only did I see the difference in our grocery bill, but I also saw a difference in food waste. It was overall a positive experience. My husband and I weren’t so hangry at the end of the day.
Each week, I will be sharing our meal plan for the week. Right here.
Be sure to bookmark this page or pin it to save! I will get this updated on the same day each week!
If you would prefer to get the weekly meal plan directly in your inbox, sign up for the weekly newsletter by clicking here! The newsletter will include easy to make recipes and the updated meal plan for the week.
Meal Plan – Week 2
- Monday – Fajita Tacos with Spanish Rice
- Tuesday – Mexican Soup with Shells and Beef
- Wednesday – Chicken Taquitos with salad
- Thursday – Hot ham and cheese sandwich with soup
- Friday – Chili Rellenos (Stuffed Chilis with beef and cheese)
Meal Plan – Week 1
- Monday – Salisbury Steak with Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Tuesday – Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
- Wednesday – Beef and Bean Burritos with Mexican Rice
- Thursday – Chicken Fried Chicken with Corn on the Cob
- Friday – Chili Con Carne Enchiladas with Mexican Rice
Missing links will be updated shortly. Thank you for your patience!